ADVICE ON DANGEROUS GOODS
Taking a responsible approach to dangerous goods entails responsibilities. Both legally and morally, because the consequences of incidents and accidents can be disastrous. Special Cargo Services consultants are happy to help you with advice, training and performance in regards dangerous goods.
Our clients efficiently and safely deploy national and international regulations for the transport and storage of dangerous goods. And save time and money as a result. Do you as a consignor or carrier require exemptions or special permits for the transport of dangerous goods? Then we can act as an intermediary between you and the relevant government agencies.
The advantages of SCS
Handling dangerous goods is complex and regulations continue to change. The consequences can be significant if you do not comply with the legal requirements. But if you work together with a true specialist, you will be prepared.
- You will comply with all legal responsibilities.
- You will get a clear overview of all dangerous goods on the work floor.
- We will map out the risks of storage and transport.
- Focused training will reduce risks.
- Together we will optimise relevant business processes to enable you to work more efficiently.
- SCS will not only advise but carry out work as well. We are familiar with practice and deliver instant support.
The risks and responsibilities of handling dangerous goods are too great and should be taken seriously. That is why you can rely on the broad knowledge and experience of SCS. We are approved by:
- The Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management (Human Environment and Transport Inspectorate);
- The International Air Transport Association (IATA).
- The Ministry of Justice and Security (National Coordinator for Security and Counterterrorism).
We are SCS Training and Consultancy, how may we help you?
SCS is an all-round company providing storage and distribution facilities, advice & consultancy, training &education. Let’s join forces and aim for the highest standards together. We are happy to help you with:
- Education for transport, the handling and storage of dangerous goods in all transport sectors (air, road and sea transport).
- Advice on national and international regulations for the transport and storage of dangerous goods.
- Intermediary services between government agencies.
- Assistance with the application for exemptions and special permits.
- Support as an external Security Advisor for Dangerous Goods Transport
- Serve as a supervisor radiation expert;
- Serve as an external Air Freight Security Advisor within the framework of the Aviation Act.
Would you like to hear more about the many possibilities and advantages?
Send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: +31 (0)85 792 0585 and we will be happy to help you.